This year, the Tadrous Family (Mina Tadrous and Karen Boutros) are hosting their Annual Cookout again, but doing things a little different, to help benefit Healing Wings Foundation!
Here is what you need to know:
- Come to the Cookout hungry! Yes, there will be lots of eats!
- Let us know if you want to bring a side dish or dessert, to be entered into a contest for a winner and bragging rights 🙂
- Bring some lawn chairs and drinks!
- The Tadrous family will have kids inflatables, so bring your entire family!
- RSVP to Mina and Karen if you received a personal invite, though it’s an open-invite event and all are welcome!
- If you did not receive an e-vite, please email Healing Wings to RSVP, if you’d like to attend. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the details such as the Host’s address.
- If you’d like to be involved in the food preparation or learn how to BBQ, please let the host, Mina Tadrous know. You can email him at: email@example.com.
- Please note the rain date, changing the original event date from August 6th, when the original e-vite was sent out by Mina and Karen, to August 7th. (Due to thunderstorms/rain showers). Thanks for being flexible!
We hope to see you there!